These recycled egg carton bats are the perfect Halloween project that are even easy enough for kids. They’re also a quick, easy and adorable way to use up your old egg cartons! Check out our step-by-step video and the instructions below to watch these little bats come to life.
- Cut bottom half of carton into 4, 3 section pieces
- Paint pieces black, inside and out
- Cut out sections of the ends to make bat wings
- Glue or tape paper ears and googly eyes on and draw bat fangs if you wish
- Hang them up with string and enjoy your festive, batty friends!